<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Feeling lethargic 

For no good reason,i'm having the feeling of lethargic recently... While talking to my colleagues or friends / family, i could find myself drifting to my dreamland... Oh no!!! It was even a big struggle to even keep awake during the daytime, n0t to mentioned nighttime. For the past few nights, i have been sleeping as early as 9.30pm which is quite uncommon for me... I'm completely clueless of the underlying cause.

Hopefully, i will recover from it just before i go for my holiday next week. Meanwhile shall recuperate at home. Yeah... finally for this year, i'm going for a short break from work and to recharge myself again.... Thanks to a dear sis for inviting me together with the rest for a short visit to Bro R. Til then, i shall update more of our short trip. =)

Comments: Post a Comment