<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fire of Revival 

A
I came into the gathering of the people of the Lord;
D E A
And found my way among them to His Throne.
A
I needed to return unto the altar of my God
D E A
To renew again my covenant with Him.

Chorus:
D E A
And there I built an altar to His Name;
D E
And realized my life would never be the same.
A D A
And then the fires of revival came sweeping through my soul,
Bm E
And I touched the Holy Presence
A
of my God.
D A
Come build an altar unto the Lord.
D G E
Return to worship and hear His Word.
A D A
And then the fires of revival will come sweeping through your soul;
Bm E A
And we'll touch the Holy Presence of our God.

I wanted to discover the first love we once had shared,
Rekindling the fire deep within.
I found the lamp still flickering in the temple of my Lord
And pour a horn of oil unto the flame

Comments: Post a Comment