<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Met a pervert on bus 

Of all the days, i chose to work OT today... =(

First, it rained heavily after i left work about 9plus so no choice have to continue to take a slow bus home...

Haven warmed my seat, this pervert came and sat next to me... Omg, the whole bus is almost empty and of all people, he came & squeezed with me... At that moment, i felt very uncertained coz suspected he might be a pervert... So i place my food container and he kept inching closer to me so i pushed him away.. but he still persisted and started talking to me... asked all sorts of questions... finally i DBT, told him i reached home and go to the lower deck... Just then, realised that i'm not a first victim and so both of us decided to report to the bus captain... So the bus captain went to check and finally the pervert got chased out of the bus... Finally home sweet home...

Think of that, during this period... Thank God that he give me wisdom to push the man away and ignored him.... Not sure if i have answered his Q, what will he use the information for??? Anyway, it's a lesson learned, just rely on your guts, if something's not right, quickly act on it. You wont go wrong too far.. Anyway, guess that pervert only targeted young gals coz the earlier victim was much younger than me... while the rest are quite matured, and prob the pervert wont target on the other only lady on the bus coz she looks so fierce... Haha...

Today, attended a talk organised by my company... it's knowing myself and how to relate to others at work using their personality esp your own boss and fellow colleagues ... Quite a interesting talk by this experienced trainer/consultant: Nancy Yeo. She's really a good motivator, by just listening to her, we are all mentally all charged-up after the talk...

Comments: Post a Comment