<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Surgery is over. PTL 

Thank God that the surgeon has safety removed both my wisdom tooth yesterday afternoon though it was rather traumatizing experience for me (not just from hearing the drilling sound from the cutter but also the laughing gas).

Today is less painful but still quite swollen... Hopefully will subside by the next few days... if not i will bring my swollen face to meet my colleagues on monday morning... haha... a early scare of the week.

Feel a bit lethargic so went to have a short nap in the late morning. So refreshed now... Have been doing a short check on the web for sis who will be travelling to KL with her hubby for a short biz trip. Task completed. hehe...

Will let my over-worked brain to have a short break during this few days of medical leave.. hehe...

Will be back to work on Monday. =)

Comments: Post a Comment