<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kota Kinobalu 

Have been coughing for quite a long while... today doc's decided to send me for a x-ray just to make sure my lung's ok... As i'm feeling ok except for the extreme tireness, i requested for a stronger dose of medicine. Today's includes a strongest cough tablet and antibiotics to last me for the next 5 days... Although the medicine makes me drowsy, but to nap in such a hot weather is a torture... SO here i am, blogging for the first time since months i last touched on my blog...

Coming this September, will be my 3rd year in my current company... Come to think of it, i'm thankful to given so many opportunity to learn... It's time to move on!!!

Just back from my trek to Mount Ophir (Gunung Ledang), was the most difficult trek that i have ever hike in my whole life...Standing at 1,276m high, but with steep cliff almost 90 degrees, my hands & thighs was practically shaking after completing the climb... But overall, it was a nice hike and nice outing with my fellow collegagues also not forgetting new friendships during the trip but the hunger in me wanting somemore... So I will be going to Kota Kinobalu in August this year with my colleagues.

Some information about Gunung Kinabalu:-
Kinabalu is the highest mountain peak in the Borneo's Crocker Range and 4th highest mountain in the Malay Archipelago. It's also a world heritage site. It stands at 4,095m high (almost 3-4 times higher than Mount Ophir) but much easy terrain to trek. With the experience gained during the Mount Ophir trek, i would know how to train and bring along for the trip.

It will be an exciting trip for me... Looking forward to the trip. Yeah!!

Comments: Post a Comment