<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 30, 2011

17 days to Mount Kinabalu 

Time flies and i'm already more or less prepared to trek up Mount Kinabalu.... This is also my first time trekking up a mountain which is above 2000m asl. Got almost all of the stuffs required to go up safely to the mountain top... I dunno how to describe the feeling on top of Mount Kinabalu but right now i super excited.... I believe so for the rest of my colleagues & friends going there too... Guess we will have lotsa of fun and suffering from the aftermath of walking up 4000plus metres high mountain.

Just a bit tired after rushing here and there for the whole week... Shall take a break from my routine exercise as i'm still not feeling too well... Think i have caught a cold... If i get better tomorrow, i will conquer the 40sty high HDB flats tml...

Hope for the best tml...

Comments:
Nice post! I am writing because I'm a fan of your pages. Sometimes I also would write something to commemorate the happy moment. But it is a long time i did not write for now i am busy in my work. I am working in a pearl gift company.In collage, I major in English Teaching so it has some diffilut in this field: fresh water pearl earrings. Tank you again.
 
I don’t usually wax lyrical about the monarchy, but like any woman, I appreciate a good love story, and I think we’ve got one here.
  cheap jersey|cheap jerseys from china
 
Post a Comment