<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Outing today with sis 

Today me & sis went out for a day of pampering ourselves and buy new stuffs for the Chinese New Year.... while my bil stayed at his own house to do some spring-cleaning... And indeed we have achieve our own target as well...

We meet around 10pm to have a heavy breakfast before heading to our appointment with Sue, our usual hairstylist consultant. This year we decided to go for outstanding colors, my sis chose greenish brown while i chose reddish purple. After these years with Sue, she sort of understands our limits and perimeters of our hair style... without any questions. While, occasionally she will complain to us but today she kept saying how pretty is her hair. Well, we got used to her "self complimentary talk".

After our quick lunch, we head down to Ochard to buy our CNY new clothes and some decorations in Bugis area... Kept walking and walking but we have fun and good time of catching up. It's quite difficult to have quality time with sis since she married 4 years ago and so i treasured such quality time with sis.... I'm sure she also have a good time catching up and gossiping esp our fav topic.. haha...

Just back and i found this song which i love it since i heard it in church few years back... Here it goes...:-

HOW CAN I KEEP FROM SINGING

Verse 1:
G D Em C
There is an endless song, echoes in my soul, I hear the music ring
G D
And though the storms may come, I am holding on
Em C
To the rock I cling

Chorus:
G D
How can I keep from singing Your praise
C G/B C D
How can I ever say enough, how amazing is Your love
G D
How can I keep from shouting Your Name
C G C D G
I know I am loved by the King, and it makes my heart want to sing

Verse 2: G D Em C
I will lift my eyes in the darkest night, for I know my Saviour lives
And I will walk with You, knowing You’ll see me through
And sing the songs You give

Bridge:
Am G/B C D
I can sing in the troubled times, sing when I win
Am G/B C D
I can sing when I lose my step and fall down again
Am G/B C D
I can sing ‘cause You pick me up, sing ‘cause You’re there
Am G/B C D
I can sing ‘cause You hear me, Lord, when I call to You in prayer
Am G/B C D
I can sing with my last breath, sing for I know
Am G/B C D
That I’ll sing with the angels and the saints around the throne

Comments:
Nice post! I am writing because I'm a fan of your pages. Sometimes I also would write something to commemorate the happy moment. But it is a long time i did not write for now i am busy in my work. I am working in a pearl gift company.In collage, I major in English Teaching so it has some diffilut in this field: fresh water pearl earrings. Tank you again.
 
Research found that the presence of pot plants in offices reduced fatigue, stress, dry throats, headaches, coughs and dry skin.
  nfl jerseys cheap
 
Post a Comment